Friday, February 20, 2009

A sequel, that has got nothing to do with its prequel

“In life, you’re always forced to make your choices. But in the long run there is always a scope to change it.”

“If you have lost something somewhere, you have to search where you’ve lost it”.

Above are the quotes I read somewhere. I don’t remember where I read them. For that matter I neither remember the persons who said it nor their exact words. However, the essence of those quotes was somewhat close to what I have written.

If my intro doesn’t ring you any bells, let me say it explicitly without any shame that I am becoming a blogger again. You might ask me, were you a blogger? When? Well, that’s exactly the reason I had stopped writing blogs. That was 3 years ago!!

I know you would ask me to show my earlier blogs. That makes me to quote someone (again I don’t know who am I quoting).


“If you tried and failed, remove all the evidences that you ever tried”.

I hope, this quote answers your question of where my earlier blogs are... :-)


In fact, just like any of you, I too have written lot many blogs under the uncountable (unaccountable too!) fake ids I created (Uncountable because I don’t remember how many I created). Those are still intact but neither you nor I would ever come to know if those blogs were mine even if we fortunately (or unfortunately) tumble upon them by chance. Those chances, however, are very slim. Even if we somehow did, it would be like Lola winning two consecutive bets on the same number of the roulette table in Lola Rennt and making 127,000 marks out of 100 marks she starts with. Near impossible!!


At this point, I feel, its necessary for me to acknowledge two persons who made me to reconsider writing blogs. One of them is Ashwin, one of my roommates and Guruprasad, an engineering pal. Don’t kill them for that because they didn’t force me to write! They started writing blogs. Somehow that bug bit me too for the second time. The result is, as its evident now, my share of dump to the cyber space.

I am not sure how long this dumping is going to continue. Anyway, who cares for it as long as Google keeps adding servers to store all our craps?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment